WAXING: I'm quoted in The Guardian today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kimmi - You sure can't leave LK high and dry. I am sure you can juggle that diary of yours. Well done hun xx:hug:
Ha ha.......I'm sure LK will get through the day without me. Thanks Chrissie. xxx

Right, I promise to shut up after I tell you this as I'm sure that it'll be history by tomorrow.

I had a call from The Daily Star today asking if they could quote me. I dread to think what that'll be like 'My waxing hell ! I went in as Arthur and came out as Martha'.

Then, LK Today (Lorraine Kelly) called and asked if they can come and film me at the salon tomorrow. Unfortunately, I've got other committments.

Still, I'm sure it'll me chip paper by Tuesday. It's been great fun though.

Thanks again for all your support. And thanks for posting the link to the radio show. I'm too scared to listen to it. xxx

OMG this is just fab!!
Well done...it's your 15 minutes mate xxx

whoooo hoooooooooooooo
go kim!
:hug::hug::hug::hug:​

Does waxing hurt, Kim?
LOL
Congratulations, Great news!!!:hug:

did you c the lk today this morning about waxing, that obv what they wanted u for!

did you c the lk today this morning about waxing, that obv what they wanted u for!

That was Kim hun! she is very famous now! :lol:

That was Kim hun! she is very famous now! :lol:
yeah i only saw the intro not the whole thing, i just saw the other thread and watched it on the net. cant believe i switched it off!
x

Hi Thats brilliant.... publicity like that is priceless! Do you do endorsements?

That's fantastic Kim !

I'm so happy for you. You're really doing well :hug:

Marlise

Latest posts

Back