Waxing in a chair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I have a client who has bad back issues. She comes to me for a half leg which takes a while as she can’t lie still for very long. Doing the front of her legs is fine as we have hydraulic couches so she practically sits up, but she’s in pain when I have her turn over for the backs of her legs as I have to have the bed flat. Is there a way to wax legs with her sitting in a chair? Thanks in advance.

I turn the leg sideways so that the knee is almost touching the couch. This way I can wax the sides as well as the front.

if you lift the client’s leg up you should be able to reach practically all the way round from the front - especially if you have a roller.

alternatively you could try standing her up for the backs. You need a little stool to sit on and you might be more comfortable if you put your wax pot on the floor.

I turn the leg sideways so that the knee is almost touching the couch. This way I can wax the sides as well as the front.

if you lift the client’s leg up you should be able to reach practically all the way round from the front - especially if you have a roller.

alternatively you could try standing her up for the backs. You need a little stool to sit on and you might be more comfortable if you put your wax pot on the floor.
Thank you, I will try this x

Latest posts

Back