Waxing - ingrown hairs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prevention is better than cure. Get them to dry brush and put sone baby oil on after.

Baby oil?! I'm quite shocked you recommend this. Due to the supposedly amazing pore clogging abilities of mineral oil. Lol.

Baby oil?! I'm quite shocked you recommend this. Due to the supposedly amazing pore clogging abilities of mineral oil. Lol.

Ha Ha! It's no secret that I use Savlon, Sudocrem when I see fit, but I always finish with the Perron Rigot green oil, mixed with their soothing gel. When I've asked my doctor clients what theynthink is best, they've all said oil. So there!!!!!! Blur! :Kissing: xx

But Theres a diff between mineral oil and natural oils! x

WO! had loads of requests for more info on PFB so rather than me replying to all in PM how about i put this link to an independant american tester on You Tube:
‪Treat Razor Bumps/Burn & Ingrowns~Product Review-PFB vs Tend Skin & More‬‏ - YouTube
This compares PFB to Tend skin independantly. Just for the record this video has a mistake, there is a 16 oz non roll version.

As for posts above, anything that removes dead skin cells and lubricates the follicle (without blocking it) will be great for avoiding ingrows. Proper waxing technique is essential too. 3 days before and three days after hair removal is the critical time to avoid ingrown hairs J.

Ooops not sure I meant to put all that on just a link:irked:

I cant find advice on how to avoid ingrown hairs on the delicates after a hollywood wax. Planning to train in this soon and i know i can ask then but the thought crossed my mind this morning. Any advice please?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Hi PFB Vanish used before and after waxing will protect and prevent ingrown hairs. I can arrange a free sample for you if you PM me where to send it to

Latest posts

Back