waxing kit ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think when i get going ... i will be mainly doing ..eyebrows .half leg ,and the odd bikinin line ..and it wont be very often to begin with
all my clients are saying "you're not comming near me with that stuff"
and im repliying "yeah,yeah,yeah ...you'll soon be having it all off " :green:
i know for a fact once they have the first treatment they will love it ...just like i did when i first seen the after effects of waxing ,
all the clients i have ,who have young chilldren and have to rush their baths /showers ,,can take off an extra 15 minutes rushed shaving time ..for up to 3 weeks ..
they will love me :green:

and im going to hold out till the show to see if i can pick up a bargain ,now i know what im looking for ..if not i will get the hive kit from elite beauty...so excited i cant believe it

all i need now ,is all the facial stuff ..and eye lash tinting /perming stuff....and a beauty bed ...oh and a 4 bedroom house so i have a room to put everything in :green:

I bought the salon system kit,while the rest of my class had the Hiva kit.
With my waxpot you put the plasticbox with the wax in the heater dont need to pour it into the heater..So its a lot easier to take it with you,cos you can screw the plastic lid on again...And salon system got a cherry wax thats smells lovely,i find it very easy to use.:)

Just seen that tea tree hy wax kit is on offer at prof beauty for £75 inc free training dvd. xx:hug:

I agree with everyone including Jen who said Hive of Beauty. I've got the pot in which the jar can sit in - the 500 cc I think.

Go for it. Goodluck!:hug:

Hi, I work in a Beauty Salon at a Hotel where we use 'Clean and Easy waxing Spa' (the rollers) which is really good and less messy than the pot and spatulas; but at home for my mobile work I have a 'Gigi' kit (pot and spatulas) which I prefer, bucause they work really well, they smell so nice, like real honey (they also have hemp, coffe, chocolate) they look really nice and proffessional.
Here is some web addresses where you can order some really good suppliers catalogues:
Ellisons the beauty business
Beauty Express
Welcome to Salons Direct

Hope that helps

Latest posts

Back