waxing kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VICKYBROOKES

Reaction score
hi geeks , just need some advice please if possible , im about to do a waxing course next week , my college does suply a kit at a cost of £117 ! if i want to purchse it but ,to be honest i have never heard of beauty works wax b4 and thought that seemed pricy . i can purchase a kit from somewhere else if i like but im stuck as what one to buy . what in ur opinion is the best waxing kit ???? i have heard of hive before nd know they r pretty good . thanks in advance !

When I was at college I bought the Hive one from Sally`s and I`m really pleased with it! I think in total I paid about £100 +vat (that included everthing to get started inc Pre & after care) also in that price were a couple of different waxes as I wanted to try different brands and types to see which I prefered!! Hth x

cool thanks for the info chick! i was thinking about buying the hive one , seems quite popular ! xxxxxxx

oh thanks i have looked at the beauty xpress site and its fab ! ordered a catalogue ! thanks for the link

Try Ellisons I got my college waxing kit from there. I got the everything and added some parraffin wax & brushes to it and it was no more than £60.00 delivered. Its probably too small for use in a salon but its brill for college and mobile work.

I would start your college course first and then see what the pot is like and what you get for your money.

I haven't used a pot for years as I use a tube system but the one I used to have was made by Salon Systems and was really good, looked funky to !

They generally last a long while so think ahead to what you are going to be using it for.Will you be mobile, also you may want one that has removable inserts so you can change the waxes in the heater.Hive offer this function with the large heater.
I would think about the best heater for you and then worry about what comes with it don't just go for the best kit.

Hiya!

I have a 1000w hive heater and I love it! Heats up nice and quick and if I do mobile I just heat it up before I go then put it in again when I get there, you can change the pots too, but like everyone says depends on what you will use it for and what is best for you! :)

x

Latest posts

Back