Waxing nose hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popart

Reaction score
I recently seen this on the jersey shore program! Pauly D and the boys got there nose hair waxed with hard wax on the end of a spatula, sore but good results.

What does people think of this and is it safe?

Hi I do nasal waxing its very effective and my clients love the results.
You just need to be careful when applying the wax that you don't apply it up the nostrils just around the entrance.
It's very safe if done properly :)

Hi I do nasal waxing its very effective and my clients love the results.
You just need to be careful when applying the wax that you don't apply it up the nostrils just around the entrance.
It's very safe if done properly :)

Agreed. I do it with hot wax, I don't insert the spatula at any time, and everyone loves it.

Male clients love it! Good add on treatment to team up with brows....just be careful not to rip their 'tache off!!!

it is fine to offer nasal waxing as a treatment. Remember though that nasal hair is there for a reason so no pushing your spatula right up someone's cavity:lol::Scared:

I have heard of a couple of places that do just that, load two sticks with wax and shove em both up the nostrils at the same time then yank em out (OUCH) again both at the same time.

Latest posts

Back