Waxing - odd request?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KrisKross

Reaction score
If a client asked you to wax off their brows completely, would you do it?

Sent from my D6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

I really don't know the answer to that. Maybe it would depend why. For a show, because they're having chemo and don't want to see them fall out our maybe because their brows are shockingly bad so they just want drawn ones.

Do you know why?

Vic x

Sent from my SM-N910F using SalonGeek mobile app

She said she usually shaves them (and then presumably pencils them in) and wants something that will last longer.

No illness, no semi-permanent tattooing in place, not for a show or any reason other than she just wants them whipped off.

I think I'd be worried when she tells people that it was me who waxed them off as it doesn't look good for you.

For the one client that has asked I would rather not do it...........unless it becomes a trend of course and the whole world and it's mother wants it done.

I think I'd be worried when she tells people that it was me who waxed them off as it doesn't look good for you.

That was my thought, I just feel really uncomfortable about doing it, I'm going to go back to her and say I won't do it.

Thanks guys.

I would offer her a free consultation to help her build great brows but I don't think I'd wax them off.

Vic x

Sent from my SM-N910F using SalonGeek mobile app

I wouldn't we have had a client ask once. We did them really thin but still hated doing that

I have a client that insists on only having about a cm tuft left.... Cracks me up and I've tried everything over the years, even offered her free Spmu! But no, she wants it all gone.

Why don't you offer her a small percentage off her treatment and try to grow them. You could take a picture each time she comes in and show off her progress on a social media page or website.

Me? No, she's been 15 years having this done lol... I would never photograph them let alone put them on my page shes happy though.

Ahh it would break my heart to wax someone's brows off.. but imagine if it became trend our jobs would be so quick lols

I have to admit, I have done this on one client. She has them tattooed on though so she isn't completely brow-less but still, to begin with it was the weirdest thing ever! But, she's been doing it for about 5 years or so and I've only been waxing her for around 4 months or so. She prefers to wax everything off rather than shaping her eyebrows to match the tattoo because of how coarse and white her eyebrow hairs are compared to the dark ink. It works for her and makes her happy so I'm happy to do it for her.

Latest posts

Back