Waxing only!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbe!

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm soon to be starting up my own mobile waxing business. Just having last minute nerves! Are there any beauticians on here who just offer waxing? I do not have any other beauty qualifications as am really just interested in waxing! (I'm hairy so I empathise with others!) Thanks in advance x

♀️ Hi! I do and am solely qualified in waxing and female intimate waxing! Looking into to doing male intimate and sugaring soon too! :)

Oh wow great, hope you get on ok. Let me know how it goes if you start male waxing. Thanks.

Oh wow great, hope you get on ok. Let me know how it goes if you start male waxing. Thanks.

Yeah it’s been going great so far and had great feedback from people saying that someone who does just waxing is much better at it than someone who is trained in everything and does waxing occasionally! So people notice! My friend who lives hours from me went to a salon and they missed patches on her legs!

Me too for waxing only! Just bought the wax one range and hope its good!

Me too for waxing only! Just bought the wax one range and hope its good!

Ooooh let us know how it is! I’m still looking for a good strip wax. Really liked waxperts and outback organics .. but open to trying others!

Leonie-lennie any tips on how to get new customers? I did a female in April and it has been slow for me.
Have you tried Kim Lawless strip wax? I am using her hot wax at the moment. Thanks.x

Hi all! I'm soon to be starting up my own mobile waxing business. Just having last minute nerves! Are there any beauticians on here who just offer waxing? I do not have any other beauty qualifications as am really just interested in waxing! (I'm hairy so I empathise with others!) Thanks in advance x

Hi!

I'm starting my own waxing only business soon also and I'm super nervous! Doubts are starting to creep in. I keep thinking maybe this isn't going to be profitable.

I'm renting out a room for 2 days a week to see how it goes before taking the full plunger. I work FT so this is a huge career change for me if it does go well.

Anyone got advice or tips they could share?

I'm worried I won't get customers.

How is it going with yours?

Hi, I've just finished building my hut and just waiting for electrics to be put in then will get started on promoting it! Scary!! I'm keen to start but very daunting too! X

Latest posts

Back