Waxing pamper party advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flossy2

Reaction score
Hi there. I have my first pamper party coming up and I have a few questions to those who have done these before.

Firstly, I am wondering if beauty waxers out there usually take more than one wax pot to pamper parties. Am thinking of buying a spare wax pot heater but have seen double wax pot heaters and am wondering if there any advantages to having one of these rather than 2 single heaters. Probably not.

Secondly, I always pop my plastic just wax pots into the ceramic holder but it gets a bit complicated when I'm almost at the bottom of the container (I only get a very narrow strip of wax to apply each time due to the low level). I'm wondering if it would be wiser to pour the wax into straight into the ceramic holder. I can't think of why the ceramic container is removable.

Any advice or recommendations gratefully received.

Thanks.

Have realised I've posted under consumer advice rather than someone with a set up at home/mobile service, but am unsure how to change it. I currently don't work at a salon so I answered no to this when I was signing up. Should i somehow change my settings. Sorry to be so green.:o

I guess the advantage of either two heaters or a double wax heater is that you can have strip wax and non-strip wax on the go at the same time. Or if it's a large party and you only want to use strip then you can have two pots of wax that are ready to go.
Good luck and hope they all go to plan

Latest posts

Back