Waxing paperwork?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinknfluffy

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
I am due to "open" & start advertising my mobile waxing business next Monday. I have put a lot of thought & effort into advertising locally, as well as my website & facebook page. I am ready to go, however, I have a horrible feeling I am missing something important regarding paperwork: I have copies of my certificates & insurance documents in a folder to be carried with me. I also have my client record cards in a lockable box to be kept at home, and client consultation forms & aftercare sheets again to carry with me. Im sure I am missing something but cant think what?! Ive got account books, appointments books, all stationary etc, i'm sure there is something else i need to get customers to sign? its really bugging me! :lol:

Sounds like you have everything to me :)

thanks, i must have cos ive searched & searched all my course notes, on here etc .. but i still have that "feeling" lol - probably just nerves!

Your clients should sign your consultation forms x

When you set out for the day, remember to bring your previous record card for appointments with repeat clients....then you can check there are no updates or changes, and get them to initial to confirm this.

Good luck!
x

Latest posts

Back