Waxing Price List

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noulady

Reaction score
Hi

Please if I could be so cheeky:green: to ask you guys how much you charge and what waxing treatments you offer?
I am going to start waxing in the next couple of weeks and would like to find out the average prices and what treatment are popular.
Of course I will be looking at my costs and working out my own prices but also do not want to sell myself short by under charging. Any advice would be great :hug:

Jane x

You can check out my site to compare prices. Take into account that I live in Greater London.

Last edited:
Hiya, I recently did this for a friend who I felt was massively undercharging, and was actually making herself look too cheap... I just had a look in the Yellow Pages for local therapists' web addresses and pulled the info off and compared it. It was very interesting, and for my friend, it was hard evidence that she should put her prices up!

I do think that prices vary enormously up and down the country though, so whatever we tell you we charge, you must still look at your immediate competition.

Thanks you 2

I have just checked a few prices on the net in west yorkshire where I am based they range from

half leg £ 8:50 to £15:00
full leg £11:50 to £22:00
bikini £ 4:50 to £11:00
under arm £ 4:50 to £ 9:50
lip or chin £ 4:00 to £ 7:50
lip & chin £ 6:00 to £12:50
eyebrow £ 5:00 to £ 8:50

will check my costs and beauty salons close to me this week and finally come up with a price list. hope this comes in handy for other geeks thinking about price lists, :cry:its so hard but pleasurable at the same time:green:

The only thing I would say is don't undercharge! What is the point of going in at the bottom end of the market? Provide a good service, good treatments, good advice, and use good products and charge appropriately! Yes some clients may go else where because all they look is is the £££'s, but many will pay - particularly for something like waxing. I'd rather pay a few extra pounds have it done properly.

When I was doing my prices, I set my prices between the highest and lowest prices in the area. I took into account my overheads, product prices and what I thought would be a fair price.

These are my prices and I am slightly cheaper than the other salons in my area as I am about a mile from the town centre so don't have the rent/rates that the other salons have, therefore I decided to charge slightly lower.

I think when pricing waxing its important to price according to your skill to, if you have just qualified I would think about offering a discount for the first month or so.

Full Leg Wax 1hr £22.00
3/4 Leg Wax 45min £18.00
1/2 Leg Wax 30min £14.00
Bikini Line £10.00
Underarms £8.00
Lip/Chin £7.00
Eyebrow Shape £10.00
Eyebrow Tidy £7.00

Thank you bombini :hug:

I can not believe how much the prices vary

I need a few more days to work them out I think, dont need to start to low, clients dont like increases :irked:

J x

Yorkshire is quite a big place, where abouts are you hun ?
leeds & harrogate would charge more than say keighley

You can checkout my website if you like so you can see how much i charge for waxing, i'm in the Greater Manchester a reaxx :hug:

Clare what a lovely site and salon, you should be proud of yourself :green: yes thats me green with envy.

Loubylou :eek: Harrogate in west yorkshire!!!!! I dont think you will be welcomed by them posh north yorkshire folk anymore :lol:

My salon is based in a town near Casvagas (Castleford) which I am proud to say is in west yorkshire

i am in south west london and below are my prices and i also have a waxing treatment package too

FULL LEG WAX £20.00
HALF LEG WAX £15.00
UNDERARM WAX £10.00
BIKINI LINE WAX £10.00
LIP AND CHIN £10.00
LIP OR CHIN £6.00
EYEBROW £8.00

Clare what a lovely site and salon, you should be proud of yourself :green: yes thats me green with envy.

Loubylou :eek: Harrogate in west yorkshire!!!!! I dont think you will be welcomed by them posh north yorkshire folk anymore :lol:

My salon is based in a town near Casvagas (Castleford) which I am proud to say is in west yorkshire

Hey hun,

Thanks, it helps with my fella being in the internet industry!!! :hug:

What can i say geography is not one of my strong points lol (bet you guessed that already lol)
my partner used to live in casvagas many moons ago so i do know where that is,
i don't think my prices will be any good to you as I'm not near you but i will give you them so you have another set of prices for comparison

Women's waxing prices
Eyebrows £5.00
Lip or Chin £5.00
Lip & Chin £8.00
Underarms £6.50
1/2 Arm £8.00
Full arm £14.00
Bikini £7.00
1/2 Leg £13.00
1/2 leg and bikini £18.00
3/4 leg £17.00
3/4 leg and bikini £22.00