Waxing Prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klassy Klaws

Reaction score
I have recently finished a Waxing Course and am using the Pro Wax SystemI am also going to offer The System by Australian BodyCare which I cant wait to get hopefully it will be here tomorrow:lol:

I would like a little advise about my pricing this is a rough idea of what I will be charging so any thoughts?

Half Leg £10.00
Full Leg £16.00
Full Leg & Bikini Line £21.00
Full Leg, Bikini Line & Underarm £24.00
Bikini Line £6.00
Eyebrow Shape £6.00
Upper Lip £4.00
Chin £4.00
Lip & Chin £7.00
Forearm £8.00
Under Arm £6.00

Cheers Karen :hug:

These are my prices -

1/2 leg £10.00
Bikini £6.00
1/2 leg & Bikini £14.00
Underarm £6.00
Lip £6.00
Eyebrow £6.00
Full leg £16.00
Forearm £8.00

I think yours sound fine. Good luck!

hi klassy klaws

this is my first reply ever so sorry if i sound to bossy! i would say it depends if your mobile or have a room or a salon i do it from home and charge the same for your half leg but my other prices are more than that and i use clean and easy. if you are doing mobile remember to charge for petrol cos it will take you longer to get yourself set up when your mobile take care hon x

I have recently finished a Waxing Course and am using the Pro Wax SystemI am also going to offer The System by Australian BodyCare which I cant wait to get hopefully it will be here tomorrow:lol:

I would like a little advise about my pricing this is a rough idea of what I will be charging so any thoughts?

Half Leg £10.00 £11

Full Leg £16.00 £17

Full Leg & Bikini Line £21.00 £25

Full Leg, Bikini Line & Underarm £24.00 £30.00

Bikini Line £6.00 £8.00

Eyebrow Shape £6.00 £5.50 tidy £7.00 reshape

Upper Lip £4.00 £5.00

Chin £4.00 £5.00

Lip & Chin £7.00 £9.00

Forearm £8.00 £8.00

Under Arm £6.00 £7.50

Cheers Karen :hug:

My prices are in red - like you couldn't guess -lol

Hi Klassy Klaws
I think your prices are a little on the low side but if you have just qualified and don't feel you can charge more, and you are happy with your prices, then that's fine. As far as I am aware prices vary all over the UK anyway. I went to a home based salon today that charges £19.50 for a half leg:eek:
One piece of advice I would like to give you is, make sure you put your prices up regularly, maybe even as often as every 6 months, even if it's only by 50p. Everything else goes up doesn't it so make sure you don't get left behind:)

As you are newly qualified then I think they are about right. You can always increase them in 6 months time when you have more experience.

Enjoy your ABC Wax I love it ! Actually you will probably have to increase your prices slightly to cover the cost of the ABC system.

Thanks everyone for the replies I did think that as I have just qualified I would keep the prices a little lower then in about 6 months or so put them up a little.

I am doing it in my front room at the moment but I have a room being done up so once it is finished I will be set up in there with my Nail Table and wax couch.
I do have a screen when working so no one gets seen:lol:

Yes I did guess it was your prices joe90:lol::lol::lol:

Your prices are low, but reflect your experience. as yuo become more confident and more proficient at waxing, and are using more exensive waxes (ie australian bodycare) then you can increase them. many people think that if you are mobile then you should charge less, but you are using your time to travel (free), your petrol, and working more unsociable hours, so dont charge less for mobile if that is what you intend to do. Goodluck on your business x

Latest posts

Back