Waxing Problem - staying sticky

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelley Clarke

Reaction score
I am using Clean & Easy roller wax. I have never had a problem with it before have been using it since last June, but have found recently when i put the wax on and try to get it off with wax strips it seems wetter/stickier than normal even when you see the wax on the strip it stays wet/sticky it does'nt go hard or dry out. I have found it very hard to get off the skin and was wondering if it could be the batch of wax which i bought or something else. I did put it down to the very hot weather first of all but its not hot now and its still the same. Was wondering if anyone has heard of this happening or has any ideas.

Thanks

Shelley

I had this a while back but think it all depends on the wax you use in it. Also temperature of room has something to do with it too as well as the temperature of your client....

I am using Clean & Easy roller wax. I have never had a problem with it before have been using it since last June, but have found recently when i put the wax on and try to get it off with wax strips it seems wetter/stickier than normal even when you see the wax on the strip it stays wet/sticky it does'nt go hard or dry out. I have found it very hard to get off the skin and was wondering if it could be the batch of wax which i bought or something else. I did put it down to the very hot weather first of all but its not hot now and its still the same. Was wondering if anyone has heard of this happening or has any ideas.

Thanks

Shelley

I would ring up your supplier and talk to them about this as it might be a dodgy batch.

Thanks

Shelley

Which clean + easy wax are you using ? Is it the azulene (?) the blue one

I don't know much about the clean and easy wax I have used it but years ago I just use warm wax with the spatula method but I tend to put talc in the area about to be waxed this helps absorb any excess moisture etc and helps the wax come off easier hope this helps!!!

I do use talc before applying the wax.

And the wax i've always used is clean & easy natural wax and never had this problem before. I am sending one down to my mum as she has the same system as me and then i will know whether it is the wax or not.

Thanks for your replies.

Shelley

Latest posts

Back