Quantcast

waxing question as babtacs not workin x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

emmalouisa

Reaction score
hi i know wat the brazilian is and i thought the californian was all the hair off? but on the clean n easy video it said the sphinx is all off? is there a difference between californian and sphinx?
also wat is a parisian ?

Little Angel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
hi

Crikey i thought the hollywood was all off! Never heard of the others.

stanleyann

squeeky macgeeky
Reaction score
i also thought the hollywood was the lot off........got me wondering what the others are now :eek:

stanleyann

emmalouisa

Reaction score
wats the calfornian then all to confusing i will be phoning my college in the morning xx

sequinto

Reaction score
emmalouisa said:
wats the calfornian then all to confusing i will be phoning my college in the morning xx
Yeah phone em cos i'm interested now keep us updated

sambam

Reaction score
hiya!

as far as i know the californian, hollywood and sphinx are all the same thing- everything off. i dont know wot the parisian is, but at the salon i work at we offer the playboy which is a bit like the brazilian but theres a thin line at the top only as opposed to a line all the way down. ouchhhhhhhhh!

emmalouisa

Reaction score
cant believe there is so many names for the one thing thanxs for ure help so the playboy is aline going across at the top??

sambam

Reaction score
ok this is going to sound quite crude!

a playboy is a strip at the top about the width of your finger and all the hair on the lips is removed whereas the brazilian is a thicker line and leaves hair on the lips!

emmalouisa

Reaction score
hi thanxs for your help ill have to wait ioll september to my advance waxing course i have the hard wax kit but couldnt do it on myself i may have to haave one done to understand it better xx

sambam

Reaction score
good luck with your course. thats a good idea. what iv told you might be different from what other people think it is!

Latest posts