waxing question as babtacs not workin x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmalouisa

Reaction score
hi i know wat the brazilian is and i thought the californian was all the hair off? but on the clean n easy video it said the sphinx is all off? is there a difference between californian and sphinx?
also wat is a parisian ?

hi

Crikey i thought the hollywood was all off! Never heard of the others.

i also thought the hollywood was the lot off........got me wondering what the others are now :eek:

stanleyann

wats the calfornian then all to confusing i will be phoning my college in the morning xx

emmalouisa said:
wats the calfornian then all to confusing i will be phoning my college in the morning xx
Yeah phone em cos i'm interested now keep us updated

hiya!

as far as i know the californian, hollywood and sphinx are all the same thing- everything off. i dont know wot the parisian is, but at the salon i work at we offer the playboy which is a bit like the brazilian but theres a thin line at the top only as opposed to a line all the way down. ouchhhhhhhhh!

cant believe there is so many names for the one thing thanxs for ure help so the playboy is aline going across at the top??

ok this is going to sound quite crude!

a playboy is a strip at the top about the width of your finger and all the hair on the lips is removed whereas the brazilian is a thicker line and leaves hair on the lips!

hi thanxs for your help ill have to wait ioll september to my advance waxing course i have the hard wax kit but couldnt do it on myself i may have to haave one done to understand it better xx

good luck with your course. thats a good idea. what iv told you might be different from what other people think it is!

Latest posts

Back