Waxing reaction-Brazilian

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niclexi

Reaction score
I had a client/friend who wanted to try brazillian (she had tried it once before, another place). I use hard wax/pot wax with strips (I`m not sure wht the right translate is), this is the way I`m trained, and I have never had bad experiences before.

This time the waxing seemed normal, normal redness, no bleedning ect. When I talked to my client/friend two days after, she told me she had been sore, a bit prikly, but also had some areas where it was like crust:eek:

It didnt bother here now, and it was not painful, or ichy. But I`m wondering WHYo_O

It was no "damage" under the waxing that would give crusts, and here reaction was simular to those who are not used to waxing ( I see big different in those who have been waxed alot, and dont).

Can this be a form of reaction to the wax? Sensitivity or allergy? My first thougt was "contact eczema", that can be either allergy disposed or "not real allergi" (more of a sensitivity).

I use Ri.oal, Azulene wax, and have been using this for a long time. The temp was allright, maybe a bit warmer to the end, but not so warm that she felt it was to hot/burning, and I tested it (of course) on my rist. (And yes, I`m trained for intimate waxing;))

Can it be that its no one abow, but something I did different/wrong this time? I was thinking that since we also are friends, maybe I was a little distracted, too much talking..(yes, I have intrspection) I would really appriciate some advice regard this, and I know some swar to use wax without strips in brazillian, but I would like advice regards the way I did it (and have done it plenty times before). And if someone have good experiences, advice, tips regards stripless wax this is also welcome. But It really bothers me not knowing for sure what caused this reaction...

"Crusts" is here explination, I have not seen it yet..

Last edited:
It's hard one Hun everyone has different skins [emoji53]I have experienced this my self when I first got waxed (peeling) with strip wax , the only reason I put it down to was I was new to waxing in the area and it could be extra sensitive! It might be just a shock to her system and that's the way her body's reacting. how is it for her now? is she still sore?

I get this almost every time i wax that area on myself. I have sensitive skin and more often than not, a fraction of the top layer of skin comes off. It really is nothing to worry about. I normally apply vaseline in the crusted/dry areas and more often than not it has gone in 48hrs! X

Not sure about crusts but it's really worth training with non strip wax. I'd never ever use strip wax for intimate.

I have a graze right now [emoji19] the things we do haha x

I had a client/friend who wanted to try brazillian (she had tried it once before, another place). I use hard wax/pot wax with strips (I`m not sure wht the right translate is), this is the way I`m trained, and I have never had bad experiences before.

This time the waxing seemed normal, normal redness, no bleedning ect. When I talked to my client/friend two days after, she told me she had been sore, a bit prikly, but also had some areas where it was like crust:eek:

It didnt bother here now, and it was not painful, or ichy. But I`m wondering WHYo_O

It was no "damage" under the waxing that would give crusts, and here reaction was simular to those who are not used to waxing ( I see big different in those who have been waxed alot, and dont).

Can this be a form of reaction to the wax? Sensitivity or allergy? My first thougt was "contact eczema", that can be either allergy disposed or "not real allergi" (more of a sensitivity).

I use Ri.oal, Azulene wax, and have been using this for a long time. The temp was allright, maybe a bit warmer to the end, but not so warm that she felt it was to hot/burning, and I tested it (of course) on my rist. (And yes, I`m trained for intimate waxing;))

Can it be that its no one abow, but something I did different/wrong this time? I was thinking that since we also are friends, maybe I was a little distracted, too much talking..(yes, I have intrspection) I would really appriciate some advice regard this, and I know some swar to use wax without strips in brazillian, but I would like advice regards the way I did it (and have done it plenty times before). And if someone have good experiences, advice, tips regards stripless wax this is also welcome. But It really bothers me not knowing for sure what caused this reaction...

"Crusts" is here explination, I have not seen it yet..
Hello,
I don't think you did anything wrong. It could be anything, Eczema, sensitivity... We have started using Nufree wax for brazillian followed by finnipil lotion. Because it is anti bacterial, have no reactions and the swelling, redness too is less. It is a bit expensive but definitely worth it.

Latest posts

Back