Waxing reaction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gina Ballerina

Reaction score
Hello.
I waxed this client on Wednesday and she’s just sent me this picture (Monday) asking if it’s normal (it’s her first time lip & chin, no prob with eyebrows)
I haven’t replied yet as I thought I’d check with you guys first.
Usually if someone has a reaction I would expect it to be a histamine response but that usually presents with little white spots, not red?
I used hot wax (lycon)
95f28ea6bf7b5c0e39bceb6eeadac827.jpg

I get this if I touch my skin a lot after a wax(subconsciously)or.... dare I say it put make up on after waxing [emoji85]

Is she on any medication? I always check if anyone is on steroids; as that can cause reaction when waxing x

1) she kept touching her face
2) she put some kind or product to soon on her skin
3) folicolitis on the face?
4 ) not bad wax but maybe that type wasn’t for her

Unless you actually waxed her entire face I fail to see how your wax caused this entirely without her being partly guilty of the above mentioned things.

I have had clients try blame me for reactions meanwhile they picking the hell out of any pimple , spreading the bacteria.
This looks more like hormonal breakout or something similar since the breakouts are also on her cheek and other area you did not wax on her face.

Latest posts

Back