Waxing starter kit which one?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firemouse

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Ive just learnt to do a leg wax,Ive entered into skills uk level 2 beauty therapy comp, and need to practice my technique ast home,can anyone post me in the direction of a good,affordable starter kit please?
xx:confused::hug:

My first waxing starter kit was a brand called cyclax , bought it from a Beauty Show at Gmex, the kit includes the wax heater/400ml pre cleanser & 400ml after care lotion/475g vitamin E & tea tree creme wax/ 475g vitamin E & tea tree soft wax/ 100 spatulas & 100 paper waxing strips..i think they around £45.00 including p&p, there a lot for sale on ebay!! x :hug:

I bought the hive starter kit,
everything included,
pre wax lotion, after wax, cleaning soloution,
spatulas, strips, and a 1000cc heater,
it was really good value,
and although im not a professional (didn't finish my college course)
I think its excellent,
the heater was the same as we used in college too xxx

I'm a big fan of the Clean & Easy system as well.

Its a warm waxing kit that Im after not hot wax.xx

hi hun , i too use thhe babyliss one its fab and the lavender creme warm wax is great .!!!!!!! great price to gor the starter kit!

Beauty Express so some Starter Kits. For example:

Large 1000cc Heater
500ml Pre Wax Lotion
500ml After Wax Lotion
500ml Equipment Cleanser
100 Fabric Stripts
100 Spatulas
1 Pot Creme Wax

They do this in either Lavender or Tea Tree for £49.95 (+VAT = £58.69)

Mat

Great guys thanks for the info.Will go and buy one tommorrow and start practising!!xx

Well I didnt know there were comps on waxing.

It would be wise to look at what the rules of the comp are and it may help yuo decide on what type of kit to buy.

Is there a web site that details the comp information?

Its a general comp on waxing,facials and manicure treatments for level 2 nvq beauty therapy students.There is nothing in the information that helps,I will stick to the warm waxing kit,prob babyliss x
xx

Well I didnt know there were comps on waxing.

It would be wise to look at what the rules of the comp are and it may help yuo decide on what type of kit to buy.

Is there a web site that details the comp information?

Latest posts

Back