Waxing sterilisation and disinfection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkcheek

Reaction score
Hey hey!

I am currently studying my diploma in beauty therapy and have come across the waxing module.
One of the questions asked is: Identify and explain salon methods of sterilization and disinfection.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
:D

Do you have a beauty therapy textbook level 2/3? All answers are in there this is how I completed all my paperwork for college x

I am currently studying distance learning in Australia. The course information I've been given hasn't covered it to the extent in which is required in the assessment.

Hey pink cheek, i'm in Australia too. Check out your local government website for the required guidelines for skin penetration. That should give you the answers you need.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

I'm a qualified Beauty Therapist in Australia and completed an accredited course in Performing Waxing Treatments, here's a google link which will give you the guides for each state, choose yours and it will have the answers you need like missyb1975 said :)

https://www.google.com.au/?gfe_rd=c...idelines+for+skin+penetration+guide+australia

Just wondering if you're doing an Australian Nationally Accredited course? Or are you in a rural area, so is that the reason you're doing distance ed for waxing?
If your course is accredited, it a must for your benefit that they give you all the theory resources you need to be able to answer those fundamental questions because with waxing there's a lot more to it than people realise, especially with skin biology. Also in person, practical teaching is so important when learning waxing.
I hope you get all the resources you need, all the best :)

I'm actually studying flexible delivery, which is theory at home and practical in college. This is so i can continue working haha!
The course is defiantly Nationally Accredited. I have done plenty of research. This is part of the Diploma, not just a waxing course.

Latest posts

Back