Waxing suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi All
I have been using Lycon wax for 14 years. Just looking at all our suppliers for the Clinic and would like comments about Adam & Eve wax.
If any of you have used either/both Lycon and Adam & Eve I would be interested in your comments.
And any other waxing systes thank you. Donna B

I tried Adam and Eve but it wasn’t for me. Kim Lawless Cockney Rebel is the best wax I’ve used.

I tried Adam and Eve but it wasn’t for me. Kim Lawless Cockney Rebel is the best wax I’ve used.
What in particular? was it application? price? service? would be interested to know as looking at maybe investing in it. Thank you.

I use Cockney Rebel. It smells great, goes on thinly, sets quickly and doesn’t snap. Delivery is fast and easy. I can’t really fault it. It isn’t the cheapest brand but you get what you pay for and as it works with a thinner application than some brands, the cost per service isn’t much different to some of the less expensive options.

Hi All
I have been using Lycon wax for 14 years. Just looking at all our suppliers for the Clinic and would like comments about Adam & Eve wax.
If any of you have used either/both Lycon and Adam & Eve I would be interested in your comments.
And any other waxing systes thank you. Donna B

I adore Adam and Eve. The strip wax in white is brilliant on bikinis and sensitive areas, wonderful on brows. I wax my own whole bikini area with the Adam and Eve white strip wax as I find it even more comfortable than hard wax, it’s that good.

The lime and coconut one smells really nice when you start but by the time you’ve finished a service the room can smell a bit like a curry :D so I’d stay away from that one.

Their prep and aftercare are divine too. Every single client comments on the lovely smells.

What in particular? was it application? price? service? would be interested to know as looking at maybe investing in it. Thank you.
It was a while ago but I seem to remember it was really stretchy and didn't set quick enough for me.

Latest posts

Back