Waxing systems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michellekirby86

Reaction score
Hello everyone

is anyone re thinking their waxing systems now with covid-19? we currently use pot and spatula (hard and cream wax) as I’ve always preferred this over roller or phd. But now with everything being extra strict with hygiene I’m wondering if I need to turn to phd? Especially for large areas such as legs? And then ensure we don’t double dip for eyebrows, bikini lines etc?

Hi! I will definitely be sticking with old school style pot and spatula, as long as you keep all your equipment clean and continue to clean equipment after every client also clean the area beforehand I don’t see why you would have to change your method. I’ve been using this for almost 20 years and never ever had a problem with hygiene or infection :)

I'm in the same boat.
Although I'm going to try PHD.... I'm a little nervous but willing to give it a try. If not going back to my tried and tested pot and spatula.
Just out of interest how many spatula do you go through in a half leg wax + bikini (not high bikini - general tidy up)?
X

Latest posts

Back