Waxing the chest

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tash-dedman

Reaction score
has anyone got any tips on waxing the chest.

i no waxing is pretty much the same just in different areas as long as you obviously wax off the hair against the growth.
but ive never done a chest before and didnt no whether there were some useful tips for the best results on waxing the chest and tops of shoulders

help appreciated :) x x

has anyone got any tips on waxing the chest.

i no waxing is pretty much the same just in different areas as long as you obviously wax off the hair against the growth.
but ive never done a chest before and didnt no whether there were some useful tips for the best results on waxing the chest and tops of shoulders

help appreciated :) x x
I wax loads of chests and I find that using non strip waxes on parts of the chest really does help and is much more gentle on the skin. I use non strip wax down the centre, across the bottom of the abs and on the top of the chest and fill in the gaps with strip waxes.

For coarse hair I find cream waxes much better on the chest.

During the summer clients get quite hot and can sweat , get him to bring a clean t shirt to change into after the wax , give him aftercare advice and I find that a lot of my male clients who wax their chests find that taking anti histamine for a few days makes a huge difference and it settles down really quickly.

I can tell you that chest waxing is the most uncomfortable area for a guy to have waxed and has a tendency to react if basic aftercare is not followed..

Good luck

Do a line from the collar bone (about the width of a spat) down to the tummy button. Do the same from the top of the pubic triangle up towards the tummy button. Remove both. You'll then have a bald area to can lead your wax onto when removing the rest of the hair.

I use a combination of hot wax and strip wax but it's too difficult to explain the actual pattern that I make so that I can wax it quickly and so that it's less painful for my client.

Most clients would say that the chest is more painful that intimate waxing, so make sure you really stretch the skin and only pull the hair off in the opposite direction.

Good luck.

Latest posts

Back