Waxing times

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicifer_noonoo

Reaction score
hey all,

I work in a holistic therapy centre and waxing has never been popular, but the past couple of weeks there has been a sudden influx of people wanting to be waxed :) I am a qualified waxer, but need a bit of a refresher on how long to book waxing appointments for. How long do you allow for

1/2 leg
Full leg
Underarms
Classic Bikini

? All replies appreciated :hug:

hey all,

I work in a holistic therapy centre and waxing has never been popular, but the past couple of weeks there has been a sudden influx of people wanting to be waxed :) I am a qualified waxer, but need a bit of a refresher on how long to book waxing appointments for. How long do you allow for

1/2 leg
Full leg
Underarms
Classic Bikini

Hi,well it all depends on your level of experience,but as a general guide I would allow 1/2 hr for 1/2 leg wax,1/4 hr for full arm wax,1/4 hr for u/a and 1/4 hr for b/k wax.

Now you dont have to adhere to these times,quite often you will find you can do them faster or they may take longer.It's all down to how experienced a waxer you are and how much hair they have.HTH

If you haven't done much waxing recently I wouldn't put yourself under too much pressure time wise. Timings I would say roughly the same as Babsann but for you maybe 1/2 hour for bikini, depending on whether it is just to the underwear line or high line. 1/2 hour for 1/2 leg should be adequate for you and 15-20 mins for under arm should also be ok. I have never done a full arm yet so not sure, maybe I would allow 1/2 hour for me just to be on the safe side.

Sorry I know this is a month or two old - just catching up and come across this one!!

A full arm wax takes me ages? Why is this? Literally takes about 40 mins Why? What am I doing wrong. Obviously something.
Im pretty much upto speed on everything else but full arm seems to take forever as does a full leg!

Jacqui

hey all,

1/2 leg 15 mins
Full leg 30 mins
Underarms 15 mins
Classic Bikini 15 mins

You will get quicker at it the more you do.
xx:hug:xx

Latest posts

Back