Waxing training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Summerlove

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Hoping to do my waxing training ASAP. Was going to go with Kim (and definitely will for intimate waxing) but the nearest course she is doing is Essex, I am in Oxford so was hoping for something closer.

Can anyone offer any advise? Other places to train that copies Kim's technique etc??

Thank you :)

Sx

We offer wax training in Tetbury/Gloucestershire and North London which is closer to you? if you want to pm me i can get you in touch with the trainer?

A bit closer is Andy at Axiom :) I did my intimate male waxing with him and he's FAB - he's in Basingstoke (well when he's not in Scotland, Nottingham, London, Russia, the US etc LOL )

There is also Zoe (Zo Zo on here). She is based in Berkshire

Hi Geeks,

Hoping to do my waxing training ASAP. Was going to go with Kim (and definitely will for intimate waxing) but the nearest course she is doing is Essex, I am in Oxford so was hoping for something closer.

Can anyone offer any advise? Other places to train that copies Kim's technique etc??

Thank you :)

Sx
I hope they don't copy my technique:)

I know that Oxford isn't just around the corner but it's not a million miles away just for one day and it's worth it if you're serious about becoming a great waxer (she said modestly).

And a great waxer you will become if you train with Kim! X

Last edited:
There is also Zoe (Zo Zo on here). She is based in Berkshire

I would also highly recommend Zo Zo. She's fab! X

Latest posts

Back