Waxing Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glittergirl

Blingin' Brummie Geek
Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Just A Quick One,

I'm Interested In Doing A Beauty Course The Only Thing I'm A Bit Worried About Is The Fact I Have Extremley Bad Excema On My Legs Back Chest Face And Arms And Am Very Self Concious About It And I Know Students Practice On Each Other (ie Waxing Etc) And I've Had My Legs Waxed Once And It Was Really Sore For A Couple Of Days Is There Any Special Waxes?

Any Advice?

how bad is your eczema my daughter use to be terrible with it i wouldnt be waxing if u have eczema have you been to your doctor to ask his advice?? there are tea tree waxes and phd is great for sensitive skin and its so much quicker to use i wouldnt worry about the training my friend couldnt have her legs wax as they were so sensitive when we done our vtct in depilation most college get clients/models in to help u xx

hi,

it's not dry just very red and tender i take lymiciline tablets every day and it help keep inflamation down i'll go and see my doctor and see what he says i suppose i could get a model to come in to practice on.

thanks for advice.

i am sure that the training school/college will be very sympathetic and let you take in a willing model of your own good luck!

Hi

I wouldnt recomend you let anyone practice on you it will only aggravate your condition. Your college will accomadate you i am sure. It is a lot more common than you realise.
Try putting some oats in a pair of old tights and run your bath water through them, dont put anything else in the water. The oats soften the water and soothe your skin.

Hi Jodie
If your thinking of doing a waxing course just tell the tutor that you cant have waxing
DONT under any circumstances let anyone wax you in any area that you suffer with excema.
And by the way when are you going to pop in for a cuppa? or have your Tatto0 :p

Ruby X X

Hi,

Thanks for all of your answers i will try the oats in the bath thanks!

I'll be popping in soon Ruby i've sent you a pm

Latest posts

Back