waxing ...which course ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Emmsybabes~

Reaction score
I am seriously thinking of doing a waxing course again,
Only this time I would like to do a one day course ,

I have already completed all of the assesment work over a few months in college , I have my portfolio here with everything in it ,
I took the written test,too but never went back for my results on that ,
I left just before the practical assesments,

So I was wondering where you would recommend..
I have looked at the Nsi course tht would be about £175 altogether,
But there is also this lady
Welcome To Dazzling Digits.co.uk
She comes to your house , which would be Ideal , as im not the best driver in the world ,
and I have had a recomendation to her from another geek already , who had no problems obtaining her manicure insurance when taking a course with this lady,

What do you recommend peeps ?
Please dont forget I have already spent months on the theory side and the practical in college, I left just before practical assesments begun,

also money is tight as always lmao ,

thankyou xxxx

try solana training i did a waxing 1 day course thru them withh amanda@ funkyfingertips in ellesmere port and they are amazing. am saving to do a contour wrap course with her next. p.m. me if you want any other advice

Sorry I'm trying to think of a sensible answer for you but I can't keep my eyes off your new avatar!! Brilliant!!:lol::lol::lol:

I am seriously thinking of doing a waxing course again,
Only this time I would like to do a one day course ,

I have already completed all of the assesment work over a few months in college , I have my portfolio here with everything in it ,
I took the written test,too but never went back for my results on that ,
I left just before the practical assesments,

So I was wondering where you would recommend..
I have looked at the Nsi course tht would be about £175 altogether,
But there is also this lady
Welcome To Dazzling Digits.co.uk
She comes to your house , which would be Ideal , as im not the best driver in the world ,
and I have had a recomendation to her from another geek already , who had no problems obtaining her manicure insurance when taking a course with this lady,

What do you recommend peeps ?
Please dont forget I have already spent months on the theory side and the practical in college, I left just before practical assesments begun,

also money is tight as always lmao ,

thankyou xxxx

can i just ask why you didnt finish the course?
was it too hard, or did you need to provide models for practical etc,
im just nosey thats all lol

A mixture of reasons ..
I did have to provide models , but didnt have any to take in..2 out of 3 of my best mates were on the course with me ..

my boyfriend started a new job and didnt get home from work until about half 7 ish and I had to be in college for 6, no babysitters
And on some of the weeks i was poorly , basicly it was just not ment to be lol

hi emms some of the beauty supplirs do one day waxing courses sallys for one,also they did have some courses at essentials in widnes,don know wether they do them still, it was a while ago when i saw it advertised.
good luck with it

Latest posts

Back