Waxing without a bed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
or a taxi driver without a cab... 'get on my back love i'll give you a piggy back' :lol:

Well no facial
Waxing can be done in a chair which I've always had done maybe I'm
Not clued up on this but no cab no ones getting anywhere no bed facial waxing can still be done hence I said shall I just offer facial waxing until I can afford one

Well no facial
Waxing can be done in a chair which I've always had done maybe I'm
Not clued up on this but no cab no ones getting anywhere no bed facial waxing can still be done hence I said shall I just offer facial waxing until I can afford one

Aw lovely, its just a little bit of gentle jesting .. its not supposed to offend you.

It's up to you I guess, as you've had it done previously maybe you didn't mind it.

I would not have facial waxing or any other kind of waxing done on my bed/table/floor/chair.

You've had lots of views on the subject so it's your call.

Peace and respect

Jacqui xx

Thanks you didn't offend the other poster just seemed very blunt we've all go to start somewhere and i believe you learn by asking questions am looking into purchasing one just wondered why when people have come to my house in the past they hasn't had one x

Thanks you didn't offend the other poster just seemed very blunt we've all go to start somewhere and i believe you learn by asking questions am looking into purchasing one just wondered why when people have come to my house in the past they hasn't had one x

Dolly is a very funny geek but you are quite new so wouldn't know that :hug:

I can only say that in one year's time when you are up and running and being super professional you will wonder again why these other people had come to your house to do your waxing without a couch.

As you have seen there are replies on here that support your thought that it is ok.

And maybe it is.

Perhaps I am the strange one lol.

You do what you want to do my lovely.

Good luck xx

Thanks as I Say I'm looking into one just wasn't sure if it's something that I can do in the meantime ( I'm talking a month at most) now I know better so thanks everyone for your advice

Thanks as I Say I'm looking into one just wasn't sure if it's something that I can do in the meantime ( I'm talking a month at most) now I know better so thanks everyone for your advice

Jodie, if its just for a month why don't you try it and see?

You'll soon enough know if people are happy or not.

And in one month's time you will hopefully be able to sort something out for a couch and we'll all be happy lol.

:Love: xxx

Let me know if you want me to dig out the website for where I got
Mine brand new £50 incl p&p hun! Has face hole, detatchable arm rests, detachable head rest, lightweight, carry bag etc. like I say, only downside is it doesn't sit up but hasn't caused me a problem yet, just used pillows behind back of someone wants to sit up x

Let me know if you want me to dig out the website for where I got
Mine brand new £50 incl p&p hun! Has face hole, detatchable arm rests, detachable head rest, lightweight, carry bag etc. like I say, only downside is it doesn't sit up but hasn't caused me a problem yet, just used pillows behind back of someone wants to sit up x

Can you send me the link pls?

Em x

That would be great thanks x

By the way.... EVERYONE that has laid on the bed, has commented how comfortable it is :) x

By the way.... EVERYONE that has laid on the bed, has commented how comfortable it is :) x

Yours sounds like the same as mine :)

I've never had any trouble with the fact it doesn't sit up either also I find it's a bit wider and feels really sturdy x

I would definitely get a couch sooner rather than later.

I'm not sure how much business you would get, just offering facial waxing and as the other ladies have said, a basic couch really isn't all that expensive.

Personally, i have to watch my back. I overdid massages about 6 years ago and had to take a week off...couldn't move. Now it has a tendency to get strained more easily. The only reason i'm saying this is because you want to get all the right kit that will keep you fit and healthy for your entire career. Bending over chairs that are the wrong height can be a killer.

Good luck xx

oh my gosh i didnt mean to offend you, it was a joke, hense the laughing face afterwards. text can be read in a million different ways, you should always read something with a smile or you're going to find yourself in alot of arguments which could of been prevented. offer everything you can until you can make the money to buy a couch, like i said in my previous post i sold my couch for £30 and it was in perfect condition, i upgraded to a new one for £37 off ebay from someone who decided to pack it in so it was brand new, its better for massage which i've started doing alot more of, i had to travel 30mins to get my first and 45mins to get my second. just keep your eye out and you'll find a cheap enough one to get you started on body waxing :hug:

Hi I am mobile and have been for years. I do have a couch but most of my waxing clients are happy with me doing their legs on their bed. I do have a reclining chair too which I do all my facial work on, It's great for underarms too. I bought my couch for £50 second so you can get them at a good price.x
What reclining chair

What reclining chair

Unfortunately the poster you’ve quoted has been absent from Salon Geek since last year, with the actual thread having been created 7 years ago.

You may prefer to create a new thread of your own in the circumstances :)

You can do face wax without bed but you will require it for others.

Latest posts

Back