Waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jopanni

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have previously waxed my partners back ( he didnt like it much lol), I've almost talked him into waxing his chest now in preperation for our summer hols. Should I cut the hair down a bit ? I use a creme wax at the moment but also have sticky wax - Should I use the sticky on him just as I feel it would grab the hair better?

I trained in hot and warm wax, however I have only use warm so far could someone please jog my memory of the directiion to apply the hot wax and removal

I'm moving and all manuals are boxed up and you guys give better answers than the net

Thanks

Jo

You could trim the hair if it's long (to make it less painful). Chest waxing is painful........regardless of how good a waxer you are so be prepared for him making a fuss:) Maybe even talk him out of it if it's very hairy.

I would use a combination of hot wax down the centre and on the sensitive areas (nipples and fleshy parts) and strip wax out to the sides. Assuming that you're using a good quality hot wax with polymers then apply the wax in the direction of hair growth and remove in the opposite direction.

You could trim the hair if it's long (to make it less painful). Chest waxing is painful........regardless of how good a waxer you are so be prepared for him making a fuss:) Maybe even talk him out of it if it's very hairy.

I would use a combination of hot wax down the centre and on the sensitive areas (nipples and fleshy parts) and strip wax out to the sides. Assuming that you're using a good quality hot wax with polymers then apply the wax in the direction of hair growth and remove in the opposite direction.
Thanks for your

Thank you for your reply
I think he may change his mind after hearing that lol. I currently only have one heater so would have to use one or the other unless I buy another - which I will need to at some point anyway

Hi Guys

I have previously waxed my partners back ( he didnt like it much lol), I've almost talked him into waxing his chest now in preperation for our summer hols. Should I cut the hair down a bit ? I use a creme wax at the moment but also have sticky wax - Should I use the sticky on him just as I feel it would grab the hair better?

I trained in hot and warm wax, however I have only use warm so far could someone please jog my memory of the directiion to apply the hot wax and removal

I'm moving and all manuals are boxed up and you guys give better answers than the net

Thanks

Jo
I also find cream waxes great for male hair.

Latest posts

Back