Waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbeauty35

Reaction score
Is it safe to use the same cartridges with wax left in the cartridge for another client after cleaning the the roller head as I have realised that my just wax roller does not have extra heads but is just supplied with an antiseptic roller head cleaner.
I am not sure where I can buy the cartridge heads from. I rang the supplier and they said to Google it. Can I fit any brands head or does it have to be the same brand help!!
I don't want to have to spend more money buying another portable roller wax kit. Otherwise I'm thinking maybe I will have to use new cartridges for every client.
Sent from my SM-A300FU using SalonGeek mobile app

Is it safe to use the same cartridges with wax left in the cartridge for another client after cleaning the the roller head as I have realised that my just wax roller does not have extra heads but is just supplied with an antiseptic roller head cleaner.
I am not sure where I can buy the cartridge heads from. I rang the supplier and they said to Google it. Can I fit any brands head or does it have to be the same brand help!!
I don't want to have to spend more money buying another portable roller wax kit. Otherwise I'm thinking maybe I will have to use new cartridges for every client.

Yes you can use the same cartridge for another client. Most therapists do when they use the fixed head cartridges and just clean the rollers between clients following the recommended method to clean them.. I know that some therapists keep the roller and label it for that client and use a new one for each clients, which could result in you having a lot of partly used rollers!

Hope that helps

Thanks
Good to know that

Latest posts

Back