Waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harry Stiles

Reaction score
I'm pretty new to bikini/Brazilian waxing. I started with GiGi Brazilian hard wax then switched to Satin Smooth hard cherry. I like the Satin Smooth a lot better but I was wondering if there is something better?

At my school we use the cherry sayin smooth I like it. I just ordered a Gigi double wax pot and I'm excited to try their wax as well. Did you not like Gigi?

Not as well as the Satin Smooth. The Gigi was so messy. I'm now using Cirepil Cristalline i like it the best so far. But thats just my opinion. You may like the Gigi.

Berodin's Blue.

I've neber heard of that one. I will have to try it.

I just ordered a Gigi wax pot do u at least like the pot?

Norma Durville UK- an high quality traditional wax that can be used in large areas- no stickiness, sets in seconds. This wax is very flexible and here is no need to trim the hair prior to waxing. It comes in rosin formulas and colophonium free for those with allergies. It's a low melting temperature wax so it's alot kinder to the skin then hot wax. Easy to use- spread straight on like strip wax- only one layer needed so you use less product.

Last edited by a moderator:
Norma Durville UK- an high quality traditional wax that can be used in large areas- no stickiness, sets in seconds. This wax is very flexible and here is no need to trim the hair prior to waxing. It comes in rosin formulas and colophonium free for those with allergies. It's a low melting temperature wax so it's alot kinder to the skin then hot wax. Easy to use- spread straight on like strip wax- only one layer needed so you use less product.
What's the name of this wax?

Personally, I like outback orgainics gold and Flirties hot waxes. Both companies are great to deal with and I know Flirties do samples of their hot wax x

Latest posts

Back