Waxing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mummysyummy

Reaction score
Ive done normal waxing for some time but really not great.. I am about to do intimate waxing but would like peoples opinion on the best products out there for both normal and intimate waxing! Price isn't an issue - quality is! Hope you can help

Not to be rude but I’ve read your above post as “your not really great at normal waxing” is that correct?

If you’re not great at normal waxing you may struggle quite a bit with intimate waxing

Last edited:
Well I don't think Im great due to my timings - but no other issues really... I've only just started it back up after years but theres a need around my area for intimate. So would like to know what products are good for both. Thank you

I trained in hot wax many years ago, it was far superior to use in intimate areas than warm wax. It does require additional training though as you don’t use strips.

Well I don't think Im great due to my timings - but no other issues really... I've only just started it back up after years but theres a need around my area for intimate. So would like to know what products are good for both. Thank you

Perron rigot and Kim lawless are some of the best brands out there, hot wax for intimate waxing all the way!

I would suggest maybe brushing up on normal warm wax timings, before perhaps thinking of training in hot wax, but this of course is just a suggestion. If there is a call for an intimate waster in your area you want to be the best of the best so brushing up on your timing skills would be where I would start first. Then would look into the intimate wax training, I second Kim lawsless! Good luck!! X

I would suggest maybe brushing up on normal warm wax timings, before perhaps thinking of training in hot wax, but this of course is just a suggestion. If there is a call for an intimate waster in your area you want to be the best of the best so brushing up on your timing skills would be where I would start first. Then would look into the intimate wax training, I second Kim lawsless! Good luck!! X
Thank you - yes ive booked on to her course which she raves about this being good for beginners as well.. Thank you

Latest posts

Back