Waxperts conversion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrslargelashes

Reaction score
I've been qualified in waxing for just over 9 years. I currently use PhD wax. I'm not trained in intimate waxing just standard bikini line and at college we only touched on hot wax. Does anyone know if the conversion is suitable?
And is intimate waxing covered on the conversion?

Thanks

I did the waxpert conversion course last September and it was a fab course! We used the strip and hot wax and covered face (including ears and nostril), underarm, legs and bikini from basic through to Hollywood.

I hadn't done intimate waxing before and found their teaching techniques really good and the products are just amazing. My clients are loving a less painful wax which is also more effective and efficient.

Hth. Xx

I did the waxpert conversion course last September and it was a fab course! We used the strip and hot wax and covered face (including ears and nostril), underarm, legs and bikini from basic through to Hollywood.

I hadn't done intimate waxing before and found their teaching techniques really good and the products are just amazing. My clients are loving a less painful wax which is also more effective and efficient.

Hth. Xx

So you are taught the intimate techniques on the conversion? Also so you bring a model or work on each other? Xx

So you are taught the intimate techniques on the conversion? Also so you bring a model or work on each other? Xx
Yes you're taught all the intimate techniques on the conversion. You start by doing a basic bikini wax then extended, so just beyond the knicker line, then inbetweeny, which is half way between basic and Brazilian, then knickers are whipped off and you do a Brazilian and then full Hollywood.
You need a model who has enough hair all over (face, legs, underarms ang bikini line. And is prepared to have everything waxed. I didn't realise we would be doing full on intimate waxing and took my mum as my model! Luckily she's up for anything and I just had to get on and wax her! Was a little weird though! Haha! Xx

Yes you're taught all the intimate techniques on the conversion. You start by doing a basic bikini wax then extended, so just beyond the knicker line, then inbetweeny, which is half way between basic and Brazilian, then knickers are whipped off and you do a Brazilian and then full Hollywood.
You need a model who has enough hair all over (face, legs, underarms ang bikini line. And is prepared to have everything waxed. I didn't realise we would be doing full on intimate waxing and took my mum as my model! Luckily she's up for anything and I just had to get on and wax her! Was a little weird though! Haha! Xx

Lol your poor mum. And if you don't mind me asking what do you charge for Waxperts waxing? And if you did waxing before what do you charge in comparison to your previous brand? Thanks x

Lol your poor mum. And if you don't mind me asking what do you charge for Waxperts waxing? And if you did waxing before what do you charge in comparison to your previous brand? Thanks x
Your trainer will go through pricing with you as part of the training. If they don't then just ask the question and get them to help you work out a pricing structure. I don't charge any more for using Waxpert as its actually working out more cost effective than the last brand I used. My bikini waxing has gone up though depending on what I do. I have bikini waxing from £10 on my price list but that's for a basic knicker line tidy. Any more than that I'm now more confident to do and charge for it! Hth. Xx

I'd definite go with Waxperts. Excellent products. Excellent training!

Latest posts

Back