Waxperts Wax - the right temperature?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloverhill

Reaction score
Evening everyone!!
Can anyone advise me what number on my wax pot I should have Waxperts wax on please?
I'm considering changing to Waxperts but hearing different things about temperature settings & not to have the wax on all day as it over heats etc??

Yes im afraid i have done this and its all bitty :Scared:, it sill works but its a pain. I have mine at 3.5 on my hive and havent over heated it but it has been left on all day :rolleyes:

Yes im afraid i have done this and its all bitty :Scared:, it sill works but its a pain. I have mine at 3.5 on my hive and havent over heated it but it has been left on all day :rolleyes:

Thank you!! I heard they're having a huge open day in the Centre on Sunday 26th so I think I'll go to that & find out everything 👍👍

When I went on their intimate training at Adton and Fincher the trainer had put the wax on too high and it had become the consistency of jam. When I used it myself it was a lot better and didn't go bitty. I use it on setting 4.

I was at the open day at the centre on 24th feb, when I was talking to the waxperts trainer I'm sure she said 3-4. Doing my training at the end of the month, can't wait!

Thank you!! I heard they're having a huge open day in the Centre on Sunday 26th so I think I'll go to that & find out everything 👍👍

Will be dying to hear what u think!! Please let us know.... Im thinking maybe....

I have one of the new digital hive heaters what temp should it be on please?

Hi ladies,

We would always recommend you judge your wax temp by consistency rather than sticking to a dial or number on your heater.

Every brand of wax heater/warmer will have different settings and different ways in which they heat up, depending on the element. It's best to become familiar with your Waxperts Wax, in your wax pot and judge your wax by its consistency. Then, the best way to check the actual temperature when in a treatment, is to always test on your wrist.

We were training yesterday with 6 of the same brand of wax heater. The dials on each pot were all slightly different. Whether it was due to the heating elements in each pot, or whether one pot was under the Air Con and another was beside a radiator. All factors like that in your treatment room will affect the temp of the wax.

Our Original Hot Wax should only feel warm on application, never hot. The consistency should be treacle-like, if that makes sense. After years of waxing I'm still a stickler for checking wax on my wrist before each wax.

Going to The Centre's open day would be a great opportunity to see everything in action and ask the Waxperts Educators anything you want to know. Creative Academy in Manchester and London, and Sweet Squared HQ in Leeds also have Educators that you could pop into and have a chat with.

Let me know if I can help with anything else!

:)

Latest posts

Back