Waxxxpress

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveBeauty1

Reaction score
i have a dilemma, I have just invested in the Waxxxpress brand but I'm not 100% happy.
I have advertised loads to all my clients that I have swapped over to this brand and now I'm considering changing again, How professional/unprofessional will it be to change again within 2 months of this announcement? And how would I word it to clients?
Any wax recommendations? I'm seriously considering perron rigot

99% of my clients couldn't give a monkeys what brand of wax I use. I get asked occasionally if I use Lycon but almost everyone who asks this doesn't realise that's just a brand name, and once I explain that I use hot wax, no strips, for intimate, then that's all they want to know.

As long as you're using a good quality wax (I use Perron Rigot) and your technique is great they're really not interested in the fine detail.

Just quietly change over, and remove any branding from your Facebook page/website.

Just change, and take down any mention of waxxpress. If anyone asks just say that you found a wax you love even more! Try a few waxes out before you decide what you're sticking to and before you start announcing it.
Ive heard great things about PR, I like waxperts too.

Thank you all for your advice.
The sad thing is I did trial for ages before I swapped over. Definitely trialling Perron Rigot. Do you get yours from beauty express?

I buy from Beauty Express and also directly from Perron Rigot. Between the two of them there's nearly always some kind of offer on.

I think Homme is VAT free throughout September if you order direct from PR. You could go on one of their discovery days to try out all their products. They'll also send you some free samples of all their hot waxes if you ask nicely, their customer service is second to none!

i have a dilemma, I have just invested in the Waxxxpress brand but I'm not 100% happy.
I have advertised loads to all my clients that I have swapped over to this brand and now I'm considering changing again, How professional/unprofessional will it be to change again within 2 months of this announcement? And how would I word it to clients?
Any wax recommendations? I'm seriously considering perron rigot

Hi LoveBeauty1, Can you please email [email protected] with this feedback? I am the Waxxxpress Marketing Manager and we would love to help you with our products and can assure you that with the correct technique and training on how to use the waxes, you will be very please with how they perform. Our waxes work a little differently than other brands, so I think you'd really benefit from some training.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,

Rachel

Hi LoveBeauty1, Can you please email [email protected] with this feedback? I am the Waxxxpress Marketing Manager and we would love to help you with our products and can assure you that with the correct technique and training on how to use the waxes, you will be very please with how they perform. Our waxes work a little differently than other brands, so I think you'd really benefit from some training.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,

Rachel

Thank you Rachel, I have now sent across my message to the email provided.

Latest posts

Back