we invite you to join the BBW group !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
Can I be in your BBW group ?????
I promise to be good(ish).........

your the head of it !:hug:

Prepare to be bombarded by pm's!

Amber Huni, I have just moved this to chit chat....... so dont think its been deleted lol.......
Oh head of BBW, Oh My good, thats it, where is the voddy and my resin ???? I always like to stick to my favorite drink xxxx

Me me me! I'm in!

I've always thought there's a certain kind of 'class' about wraps! They feel almost timeless. Whilst other nail fashions come and go.....

I'm definitely a support of the BBW campaign!

Can I be a member please? I love my fibreglass and silk :)

Welcome Huni,
pull up a chair and get your resin bottle out lol..........
did you know that the EC Resin system is on the bottom of the sensitivity ladder.
Pretty much the same as Voddy and Orange lol xxx

can I join.....

I dont use my fibreglass ever !!!
well Not for nails...I did fix my cat flap with it yesterday though ...worked a treat !

I gave my model pure pins sting when i last did it....i swore I wouldn;t use it again....but ....every now and then i feel the urge too

Welcome Huni,
did you know that the EC Resin system is on the bottom of the sensitivity ladder.

Oh I love voddy and orange too so it looks like I am in the right group :)

and its soaks off real quick...is that right Ruth ..?

Welcome Huni,

Well pointed out i'd forgotten about that !

loving the new title:green:

so...............

• cheap/cost effective
  • thin & the most natural looking - in fact you cant even tell your 'wearing' them
  • bottom of the sensitivity ladder
  • strong
  • nice and compact on the 'kit front'
  • soaks off quick
any more 'pro's to add to the list

can I join.....yayayayay:hug:

I dont use my fibreglass ever !!!
well Not for nails...I did fix my cat flap with it yesterday though ...worked a treat !

I gave my model pure pins sting when i last did it....i swore I wouldn;t use it again....but ....every now and then i feel the urge too

i used a brush on activator - in the past i have used a 'spray on' activator and had a sting!

I felt nothing at all with the brush on

Ruth...which is better brush on or spray on and why do you get the sting ? because you spray too close?

amb x

You know this is funny that you guys have posted this because this is the next course I plan to do with EzFlow, I already done fibreglass and silk in my initial training and the amount of times it has come into it's own on repairs is unbelievable.

I would love to have a client that wanted a whole set done this way, perhaps I have to persuade to give them a go.:)

If this thread gets on Google (as, of course, lots of Salongeek stuff does) you lot are going to have soooo many clicks from guys looking for Big Beautiful Women.... :lol:

gotta go bed:cry: i hope we have many more new members join tomorrow

HOW EXCITING !

amb x

If this thread gets on Google (as, of course, lots of Salongeek stuff does) you lot are going to have soooo many clicks from guys looking for Big Beautiful Women.... :lol:

i can fit into that catagory too:green::green::green: im a flexible kinda gal:wink2:

i used a brush on activator - in the past i have used a 'spray on' activator and had a sting!

I felt nothing at all with the brush on

Ruth...which is better brush on or spray on and why do you get the sting ? because you spray too close?

amb x

Amb I am sure Ruth will correct me in this but when I used the spray on activator I was taught to hold it right back by the side of my body. No sting.

I'm not very good at explaining stuff lol

OK I must be thick in the head, but what does BBW stand for?

If it stands for BRING BEER and WINE, I'm in, sign me up :D

OK I must be thick in the head, but what does BBW stand for?

If it stands for BRING BEER and WINE, I'm in, sign me up :D

That sounds fabby hun, and please feel free to bring them lol, it stands for Bring Back Wraps :)

Latest posts

Back