Wearing glasses with eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tonimaxwill

Reaction score
Hi, bit of a silly question but if your client normally wears glasses and wants semi permanent eyelash extensions is there a certain length that you would recommend that wont hit the glasses.

Annie

ask her how comfortable she feels with them as you dont want them to hit the glasses x

I've just done as set for a frind who wears glasses every day, 8, 10 and 12 i used xx

I've just done as set for a frind who wears glasses every day, 8, 10 and 12 i used xx

When I have a client that wears glasses I keep them quite a modest length. 10-11 max.

I usually pop a couple of lashes in and just double check that the glasses aren't too close and you would also need to allow room for growth too x

I do 10mm max. But for one client even 10mm was too long as she have her eyes ''sticking'' out if you know what I mean...
For deep set eyes 12mm is okay.

I would also use C curl rather than J curl lashes as they dont stick out, rather they curl upwards...

Thank you all for your replys, I will the client with her glasses on before I decide.

Thanks
Annie

Latest posts

Back