Weave extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlottez1994

Reaction score
Hey everyone.
I'm qualified 3 methods of hair extensions Already but I wanted to do a course on weaves too.
but I've gotten myself into a mess.
There are so many types of weave according to the Internet!
LA weave, sew ins, braids, fusion. But Google was really unhelpful!!
Could you help me?
Just By telling me what weaves there are and possible pictures to show me how they're attached?
Thanks
From a very confused hair extension technician

Hey everyone.
I'm qualified 3 methods of hair extensions Already but I wanted to do a course on weaves too.
but I've gotten myself into a mess.
There are so many types of weave according to the Internet!
LA weave, sew ins, braids, fusion. But Google was really unhelpful!!
Could you help me?
Just By telling me what weaves there are and possible pictures to show me how they're attached?
Thanks
From a very confused hair extension technician
I'm going to do the LA weave, that's were a row of micro rings are fitted and then the weave is sewn into the rings xx

That's the one I saw in Google. It looks really good. They are a lot bigger and more widely spaced though aren't they? Xxx

That's the one I saw in Google. It looks really good. They are a lot bigger and more widely spaced though aren't they? Xxx
Yes. Going to do my training for this on the 30th :) xx

I do LA Weaves where the micro rings are underneath and the the weft is sewn on top of this. Its relatively quick, low maintenance (if applied correctly) and very popular.

Yea! This is the one I keep seeing! Going to look into doing the training I think! Xx

But what are the other types of weave you can do? I know the micro ring one and the braid xx

Latest posts

Back