Weave Extentions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

e_lucy

Reaction score
Hi There

I know they are probably frowned upon but ive got weave extentions - the ones that are glued in. I personally love them because I can buy the hair from a afro caribean beauty shop for £30 and my hairdresser friend glues them in for free. I think they look fab (as long as you have enough natural growth to cover up the weave ..)

BUT THEY ITCH LIKE MAD

Can anyone give me any tips to stop them itching .. if they dont stop they are going to have to come out .. which is gutting because ive only had them a fortnight and i can usually get at least 6 weeks out of them as long as my friend does a few touch ups .. (usually replaces a few weaves)

thanks guys xx

Hi why dont you buy a braid spray normally they come in 3-in-1 or 6-in-1 sprays and they do a great job. If you spray it onto the area that is itchy it will ease the area and also it does not affect the attachment area of the hair extensions.

I think its called African Braid Spray, you can also try Batiste Dry Shampoo as this stops itching aswell.

I have used these myself and can recommend them

Thanks Lancashire Lass - thats brilliant ! im off into town now and in Birmingham we have a fabulous shop called Julliets that is an emporium of bits and pieces for braids and weaves - im sure they will have it ! Thanks! :green:

Latest posts

Back