Weave help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Art of Beauty

Reaction score
Hey

So at the moment I have a sewn in corn row weave (3 rows) it’s working out very expensive to up keep because I go to a high end salon in an expensive area of glasgow - anyway I was very happy with the service I was getting there until recently - the sensor weave artist / owner has basically taken on too many clients and can’t upkeep the same level of service - she’s rushing through appointments making mistakes forgetting appointments etc etc she’s now got someone she’s trained up who takes twice as long but is still charging the same prices. I’m not happy my hair and install cost £475 all together - I’ve spoken to so many people saying this is crazy price and I’m thinking of going somewhere else and trying a micro loop weave -

My question is what is the difference in terms of damage to hair etc? I have very frizzy corse almost Caucasian Afro Hair it’s wild lol

My weave is a Russian virgin Remy Hair think I have around 150g in at the moment maybe more I can’t remember

I originally went for a spiral curl as the texture matched my own hair perfectly even though I never wore it curly - this time I went for a softer wave but the texture is just not the same at all I don’t know if she is using a different supplier or what but it’s not the same

Anyway so I’ve booked in for my micro loop weave next week and I’m going to order new hair - where is the best place / price to get Russian Virgin Remy

I want Hair I can wash and dry easily and not have to use special shampoos etc as I need something with easy up keep

any advise would be great :)

Latest posts

Back