Weaving thread crisis

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Archer27

Reaction score
The weaving thread quality seems to have changed with all the suppliers and become too thin and silky, which is awful to weave with as i find it dosent hold any where near as well and is fiddly to use. I used to just buy in bulk from stranded wholesale but they have stopped selling it. Ive tried most main online extension suppliers and even resorted to ebay..... everything that arrives is the new silky stuff! waaaaaaa! Anyone have any ideas? x

The weaving thread quality seems to have changed with all the suppliers and become too thin and silky, which is awful to weave with as i find it dosent hold any where near as well and is fiddly to use. I used to just buy in bulk from stranded wholesale but they have stopped selling it. Ive tried most main online extension suppliers and even resorted to ebay..... everything that arrives is the new silky stuff! waaaaaaa! Anyone have any ideas? x
Not sure if you have an affro carribean hair store close to you. I always buy mine from these stores but I live close to London so 20 minutes drive down the road and there are plenty of shops selling extension and braiding packs ect. I get a massive roll for about a fiver x

I still buy the l a weave thread it's amazing

Latest posts

Back