Web site design

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

andi

Reaction score
Hi there Geeks,

As so many of you have your own web sites I was just wondering how easy is it to do yourself or would you say it would be better to get someone to do it for you.

Many thanks.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
you would probably be better off starting off with one of the free webs flower, it can be a total pain doing your own. (as i found out). heres the link to a site for you

:hug:

Scratchers

Reaction score
i love designing my website it is hard work but i enjoy it, i am redoing mine now as its dated,you could always talk to seanny on here as here has designed some fellow geeks websites hth xx

emerald

Reaction score
why dont you try Make Your Own Website it costs about £30 but its quite good, did mine on there and im no web designer but its ok for a 1st try. you can get lots of backgrounds etc and can have slideshow for your photos, and a shop. For the £30 you get your own .co.uk domain and hosting for a year, then each year you renew for about £3 a year. quite good:)

Blue Rose

Reaction score

fozzyo

Reaction score
I've designed myown and several other sites (i have one for a gift company launching this week). To be honest I'd say use a *good* template service or talk to someone who does it for you, it doesn't have to cost the earth! If anyone would like any advice on web sites etc please feel free to ask.

oey

Reaction score
I've designed myown and several other sites (i have one for a gift company launching this week). To be honest I'd say use a *good* template service or talk to someone who does it for you, it doesn't have to cost the earth! If anyone would like any advice on web sites etc please feel free to ask.
Which would you say are good "template service" Fozzy?

andi

Reaction score
Thanks Guys,

That's alot of help and loads of information so it should keep me busy for a while. I will keep you up todate as to how it goes, cheers.:hug:

TraceyJoJo

Reaction score
Our lovely Seanny designed mine for me:green:.

Fab result (well I think so lol), very search engine friendly and didn't cost the earth!

stoney

Reaction score
I have just bought my own domain name, and use wordpress. Its fantastic for templates etc.

Martigirl

Reaction score
Seanny did mine and I cannot recommend him highly enough!

Latest posts