Web site design

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andi

Reaction score
Hi there Geeks,

As so many of you have your own web sites I was just wondering how easy is it to do yourself or would you say it would be better to get someone to do it for you.

Many thanks.

you would probably be better off starting off with one of the free webs flower, it can be a total pain doing your own. (as i found out). heres the link to a site for you

:hug:

i love designing my website it is hard work but i enjoy it, i am redoing mine now as its dated,you could always talk to seanny on here as here has designed some fellow geeks websites hth xx

why dont you try Make Your Own Website it costs about £30 but its quite good, did mine on there and im no web designer but its ok for a 1st try. you can get lots of backgrounds etc and can have slideshow for your photos, and a shop. For the £30 you get your own .co.uk domain and hosting for a year, then each year you renew for about £3 a year. quite good:)

I've designed myown and several other sites (i have one for a gift company launching this week). To be honest I'd say use a *good* template service or talk to someone who does it for you, it doesn't have to cost the earth! If anyone would like any advice on web sites etc please feel free to ask.

I've designed myown and several other sites (i have one for a gift company launching this week). To be honest I'd say use a *good* template service or talk to someone who does it for you, it doesn't have to cost the earth! If anyone would like any advice on web sites etc please feel free to ask.

Which would you say are good "template service" Fozzy?

Thanks Guys,

That's alot of help and loads of information so it should keep me busy for a while. I will keep you up todate as to how it goes, cheers.:hug:

Our lovely Seanny designed mine for me:green:.

Fab result (well I think so lol), very search engine friendly and didn't cost the earth!

I have just bought my own domain name, and use wordpress. Its fantastic for templates etc.

Seanny did mine and I cannot recommend him highly enough!

Latest posts

Back