Web Sites helppppppppppp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny2

Reaction score
I am having a nightmare sorting this out so please help!!!!!!!!
Is there such a thing as sites that kind of help u put them together, what are the chepest ones about. I am hopeing to advertise my home salon and offer training as will be going in to college in sept so can be accredited. But for the life of me can not fathem out how to go about it. Computers really are not my thing mmmmm So if any one has an idiot guide will be much appretiatedxxxxxxx

I use 1and1 who have various packages for their websites. All their packages have a website builder facility which is great (if at times a little slow), but brilliant that you don't have to pay a web designer huge amounts of money to set one up for you. The website builder allows you to upload pictures etc. The more expensive the package, the more things you can do with it. A basic one would probably do the trick.

Might be worth checking out their site to see if it lets you have a demo of some sort.

good luck with it!

A lot of people on here also recommend Freewebs. They offer a free service where you can have a domain which starts with Freewebs.com - Free website, free hosting, free webpage - Make a web site with photo albums, blogs, videos, forums and more! or you can pay extra for your own domain name.

Freewebs offers you a choice of templates which you can then adapt to your needs. This is often a good choice if you are not a technical person and do not want to have to deal with the technicalities of setting up a web site, e.g. HTML, FTP, DNS, web servers, etc. However, do be aware that you may find limitations with pre-defined templates if they do not offer the exact functionality that you need.

Like someone else said, 1and1 also offer a service where you can build your website using pre-defined templates, but, as far as I am aware, 1and1 is not free.

I am in the middle of building one using Mr site take away website, its really quite simple and lots of templates to choose from. It was recomende to me by a client.
Just have a look into all the suggestions and see which one suits you the best.
Good luck, and post the finished site when you have done one.
Bky

Forgot to say you pay a small price to buy the mr site website and it is free for the first year then only a couple of pounds per month after that.
Bky

Latest posts

Back