Webs from around the world

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mui

Reaction score
Sawasdee ka

If you look www.bigbangnail.com you will see photo home page of beautifull nail with a flower .

Kop khun ka mui ka

Sawasdee ka Mui!

That flower design is absolutely gorgeous!! :D Would love to know the step by step process to produce that!! It still amazes me when I see stuff like that!! :shock:

Talking of websites, when is yours going to be ready? Can't wait to see it! ;)

Take care

Tamm (Mani)

Sawasdee ka

In www.arudy.net have some very beautifull nail and for you to see skip intro go to collection and you will see .

Some very beautifull nails .

Kop khun ka mui ka

Sawasdee ka

I do not have tutorial for the nail you speak but i have picture beautifull gel nail with flower in gel .

And i make web site for number 1 next month i not finish now but i think in 3 days more can .

My web we will make some thing new inside every friday with 100 new nail art i speak my sister ple already and speak her can she give me 15 new tip every day she speak sure no problem .

Kop khun ka mui ka

Thanks Mui, those are really interesting web sites.

Nice sites Mui, I love the orange glittery nails 8)

Sawasdee ka

I sorry i not put many web site i have so busy and i need finish every thing i do now b4 number 30 because have party my shop number 31 have to buy and cook food many .

On number 1 i put some more web site for you look ka .

Kop khun ka mui ka

Sawasdee ka

Wow :shock: that's the type of thing I want to do....eventually.

Only another 41 days until my FDFC :D

Happy New Year :hic:

Sharon

Website with gallery www.riheart.com

Hi Mui,
Thanks for letting us see another fantastic site :D
I love the 3d art work :D Some of the designs are fantastic.
Thank You
Lesleyx

Sawasdee ka

Thai web site www.beautynaildesign.com have 32 new photo 2day i put inside 2day ka ;)

Tomorrow i put many but now i hungry i go eat

Sawasdee ka Mui

Thank you so much for posting the addresses of these great web sites, so inspirational!

Your site is looking fantastic, I have put it in my favourites and shall be looking at it often to see if you have added more of your wonderful pictures lol

Hope all is going well with the new salon!

Best wishes
Sue xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back