websalbum on my site???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmalouisa

Reaction score
hi
anyone use freewebs ??
if so i only have 2 photos on my webs album it just takles ages to see it and i mean ages y is this???

I have a freewebs site im currently building. Cant really help on why, must be because they are too big. I havnt had any problems though (although I think you can only load 5 pics which is a shame)..... Just with my pictures being too big for this site!

emmalouisa said:
hi
anyone use freewebs ??
if so i only have 2 photos on my webs album it just takles ages to see it and i mean ages y is this???
Hi Em: you need to take it up with freewebs coz i've come cross this a lot with freewebs websalbums on other people's sites. I cant remember who it was but recently somebody put on a site (it was an educator, i'm sure!) and i tried to look at hers and couldnt load it at all. I think i did put on a guestbook entry saying that to her but cant for the life of me remember who it was :o .

emmalouisa said:
hi
anyone use freewebs ??
I have loads of pics in my websalbum and it doesn`t take forever to load.
Maybe your pics are too big, have you tried making them smaller?

Latest posts

Back