Website content

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa_Schvartz

Reaction score
Hi All

Im currently looking in to setting up my website for my mobile beauty therapy. Does anyone have any must have or do not dos in terms of what is included in the website. Would anyone be willing to share links to their websites for inspiration? I promise I wont be copying!!!

Can anyone recommend a user friendly build your own website site? I have seen Freewebs mentioned in other posts just wondering if there were any others people recommend.

TIA
Lisa

Squarespace is one of the better DIY options. I wouldn't recommend many of the others.

A really well designed professional quality website is an investment in your business and leads clients to have higher expectations of the services offered and therefore, more prepared to pay a premium fee.

DIY websites although adequate, can give the impression that you’re offering a less good quality service and will be cheaper. In my opinion, mobile services should be marketed as a luxury service and charge accordingly.

I agree with the Squarespace route or maybe Wix. A professionally designed site is the best option but you still have to maintain it once it is handed over to you unless you find someone who does maintenance. Versions of software, plugins and site maintenance has to be updated to avoid potential vulnerabilities. Wix is in partnership with Square payments and you can get a very basic free but acceptable one if you have their payment gateway.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back