Website critique wanted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolci_Dolittle

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I'm opening a salon of my own and am trying to get my website sorted myself (after my cousin dragging the design of one for over a year!)

I was wondering if you could take the take to have a wee look at my site and give me you opinions on it (good and bad - as i want to to look the best it can)

I've still to put a wee paragraph about the salon on the home page and need to sort the gallery page out before publishing.

Wix.com Dolci Beauty created by w33l4ur3n based on Reg top menu 3

Thanks
Lauren
xxx

Forgot to mention...i've also done a mobile site as i know flash sites dont agree with iphones and the like :D

xxx

I do like the theme to the website. It makes me think of cast iron railings and beautiful old-fashioned reception rooms, which is supposed to be a compliment. Does that fit with your interior design at all?

The two things I noticed immediately is that the page was so big that I had to scroll down for the menu. Is it possible to move the menu up at all? Also, the text in the price list is a little squashed - could it be expanded at all?

I like that you haven't set your prices too low. Good luck.

Hi Geeks

I'm opening a salon of my own and am trying to get my website sorted myself (after my cousin dragging the design of one for over a year!)

I was wondering if you could take the take to have a wee look at my site and give me you opinions on it (good and bad - as i want to to look the best it can)

I've still to put a wee paragraph about the salon on the home page and need to sort the gallery page out before publishing.

Wix.com Dolci Beauty created by w33l4ur3n based on Reg top menu 3

Thanks
Lauren
xxx

Hi, i like the pink, but I find the site very basic really. Maybe once you have finished it we could have a look again

Hi lauren

I personally found the font a little hard going and not so easy to skim across. (Although i have been staring at a monitor all day with very little coffee!) :lol:

Hi

I agree with the comment about the text font. If you go to the INAA page and look at the salon information page, you will have an example of how easier it is to read using that font.

I know there's a lot to fit on the price list page, but it looks too full, maybe you could have a sample of prices on that page and a button like "download the full pricelist here".

Don't forget before you go live to add the description and keywords in the metatags.

Good luck
M

Latest posts

Back