Website for Uniforms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphrodite

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me a good website to get salon uniforms from? I cannot for the life of me remember where i bought mine and a friend is desperate to know...

there is a company called buttercups, they have some lovey stuff and not just black and white, not sure of their website but f you do a google search

Here is the address for buttercups, www.buttercupsuniforms.com. I have had a uniform from them before and it was very good quality. They have some really fashionable and up to date designs I have my eye on the georgous Pinkie/Lavender uniform advertised on their buttercups collection!!! :)

shropshiredawn said:
buttercups site says it is still under construction i checked yesterday.
inline have some nice ones mandarin collers etc. www.inlinelondon.co.uk
or florence roby www.uniformcollection.com

Hi,

I've just brought some items from Florence Roby. They are good quality, fashionable and not just White !!!!! lol

Louise

Hi,

I had a new uniform arrive today, usually wear a florence roby one , but at £50 each i thought i'd try some others, found a web site www.movilleclothing.com ordered a black tunic although they do them in all colours, they were only about £30 including p&p from ireland where they r made, the quality is good, nice style and only took a few days to arrive
Paula xx

Not got no websites, except 2, but call these for a catalogue!

comfort zone - 0800838486
daisy chain - 0161 429 0794
dream design - 0208 206 2004
ellisons - 0845 130 6126
florence roby - 0151 548 2228 - www.uniformcollection.com
inline - 01483 281205
montagu design - 0208 567 1368
buttercups - www.buttercupsuniforms.com

loo said:
Here is the address for buttercups, www.buttercupsuniforms.com. I have had a uniform from them before and it was very good quality. They have some really fashionable and up to date designs I have my eye on the georgous Pinkie/Lavender uniform advertised on their buttercups collection!!! :)

Hi

I've got it and its gorgeous!!!

Shaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back