Website info

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireL

Reaction score
Hi All

Me again! lol

Ive trained in a couple of treatments hoping to add more as I go along and now Im ready to look at a website, I was thinking a 3 or 5 page website CMS (is it CMS whereby you can change the content?)

Also I really want a email included so I dont have to use a hotmail and one whereby I can send out newsletters and offers etc

Does anyone have any advice what to look for or indeed any recommendations?

Im going to contact Carl at Verve shortly :)

Thanks in advance!

Claire x

Hi Claire

I went with 1&1 - they are featuring heavily on TV at the moment. I have bought my domain name via them and also a website and e-mail address. You get a £30 free trial and then its £9.99 per month - this includes the domain, web hosting and e-mail address. I have the basic package but you can get different options dependent on what sort of website you are going for. It was very easy to set up (with nice templates to work with) and easy to change when needed. It is also live as soon as you design and hit the button so could be up and running immediately - took me about 5 hours to design mine. There are other companies out there who offer the same but I found 1&1 very easy to use.

Good Luck
x

Latest posts

Back