Quantcast

Website or no website?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

KirstieLou

Reaction score
So building a mobile business I currently have a Facebook page and business cards throughout the cars in my dads taxi firm to advertise.
I plan to do leaflet dropping in my area (best place to get leaflets made?)
Do u need a website? Not sure whether it is worth it, just purely cos I don't know many people that look at websites?
What do you geeks think? Xxx

TanyaK

Reaction score
i have just my own website using 1&1 and i have had a lot of responce from.it, i think its worth it as clients can see what services etc you offer.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Jack1102

Reaction score
A website is a very good promotional tool, and nowadays, more and more people are turning to the internet to look for their local salon/beauty rooms than pick up a yellow pages etc

A good designed site, and well written content will get you your monies worth within 6-9months max imo

I know Spray Tans Reading | Nails and Eye Lashes Reading | SprayandGlow Reading | are getting bookings everyday for a site she had designed on a budget of < £280

LondonRee

Reaction score
Personally I'd never visit anywhere that didn't have a website. Even a free, simple landing page.

KirstieLou

Reaction score
Website it is then! I'm pretty nifty with the world of web so will do something myself for free :) Thanks geeks xxx

souz

Reaction score
definitely worth it hun, everyone is online now,

most of my clients have come through googling me and looking at website xx

ClaireL

Reaction score
A website is a very good promotional tool, and nowadays, more and more people are turning to the internet to look for their local salon/beauty rooms than pick up a yellow pages etc

A good designed site, and well written content will get you your monies worth within 6-9months max imo

I know Spray Tans Reading | Nails and Eye Lashes Reading | SprayandGlow Reading | are getting bookings everyday for a site she had designed on a budget of < £280

Do you know who did her website at all?

:)

KirstieLou

Reaction score

Love her website! Wondering if I go through a free site (moonfruit) would this be ok? I really have no money to spare!xx

Jack1102

Reaction score
Its lovely, isn't it

a totally free one does come with some cons like, and not many pros

long domain name, gmail or hotmail address, and not much choice of designs - basically you have to take what you're given

Latest posts