Website or no website?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KirstieLou

Reaction score
So building a mobile business I currently have a Facebook page and business cards throughout the cars in my dads taxi firm to advertise.
I plan to do leaflet dropping in my area (best place to get leaflets made?)
Do u need a website? Not sure whether it is worth it, just purely cos I don't know many people that look at websites?
What do you geeks think? Xxx

i have just my own website using 1&1 and i have had a lot of responce from.it, i think its worth it as clients can see what services etc you offer.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

A website is a very good promotional tool, and nowadays, more and more people are turning to the internet to look for their local salon/beauty rooms than pick up a yellow pages etc

A good designed site, and well written content will get you your monies worth within 6-9months max imo

I know Spray Tans Reading | Nails and Eye Lashes Reading | SprayandGlow Reading | are getting bookings everyday for a site she had designed on a budget of < £280

Personally I'd never visit anywhere that didn't have a website. Even a free, simple landing page.

Website it is then! I'm pretty nifty with the world of web so will do something myself for free :) Thanks geeks xxx

definitely worth it hun, everyone is online now,

most of my clients have come through googling me and looking at website xx

A website is a very good promotional tool, and nowadays, more and more people are turning to the internet to look for their local salon/beauty rooms than pick up a yellow pages etc

A good designed site, and well written content will get you your monies worth within 6-9months max imo

I know Spray Tans Reading | Nails and Eye Lashes Reading | SprayandGlow Reading | are getting bookings everyday for a site she had designed on a budget of < £280

Do you know who did her website at all?

:)

Love her website! Wondering if I go through a free site (moonfruit) would this be ok? I really have no money to spare!xx

Its lovely, isn't it

a totally free one does come with some cons like, and not many pros

long domain name, gmail or hotmail address, and not much choice of designs - basically you have to take what you're given

Latest posts

Back